As soon as the plants are in the soil, they are irrigated appropriately, and irrigation installations are sited at multiple locations on our nurseries for this purpose. We have been operating the fertigation system to deliver an optimal balance of water and nutrients directly to the roots of the plants in our tree nurseries since 2012.
Fertigation provides many benefits:
- The plants remain dry above ground, reducing the risk of infection from fungal diseases.
- Water and nutrients are applied site-specifically to the rooting zone of the tree.
- The volume of water and nutrients is better adjusted to the needs of the individual plant.
- More efficient use of water and nutrients.
- Vigorous, and therefore healthy, trees
- uniform growth development and hardening off
- adequate length-wise growth of leaders and side shoots
- adequate thickness of trunks and side shoots.
Gala Magma® has an very early colouring and ripens one week earlier than Gala Must or similar mutations. The colour of Gala Magma® is even and intense bright and dark-red striped. Regarding to Gala Galaxy Selecta® and Gala Brookfield® the colouring of this mutant is better. Download brochureView all varieties